Sunday, January 18, 2004

The Powers of Being a Rod

If you attend any parties in the University of Minnesota area you can probably agree with me, when you go to these parties and sit back and get a good smell, you smell one thing. The smell is that of a douche bag and by this I mean rod, fag, or tool. If you do not know what I am talking about you probably are one. You fucker, you cramp on my style. Granted my style is about as good as a pet rock, but at least it's original and I am being myself. Apparently being a rod attracts more chicks than Rico Suave himself, which I do not understand. I start talking to a girl and you turn on your douche bag beacon and the girl comes to you like a insect to a bright light. Shit maybe it's me, maybe I don't have the ability to talk to a girl for more than a minute before she loses interest or Mr. Rod cuts in and thinks his shit doesn't stink. Well buddy I have news for you, stick your head up your ass cause your shit smells. Well I am sorry that my first post in awhile has to be so angry but I had to vent some steam. Some positive notes: A girl said that if she were a guy she would want to be me or Shaun Blum, which I say HELL YEAH too. That's all we need is another Shaun or I running around causing trouble. Anyone who live in the Minneapolis area should come over and meet Rufus, he is such a stud... granted he is a 8 foot by 4 foot piece of plywood but he still has skills. My final point is that girl with corn rows is so insanely hot.


Seth Being Seth On His Birthday



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home