Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I would like to ask you to cease and assist me in writing posts

Zeke's birthday party was last weekend. It was a small get together until a ton of randoms showed up at the party, which means more money for my friends and more fun for me. I had my digital camera in hand and a couple in the corner were getting it on, so instead of leaving them alone like we should have we took a few pics of them. Let me tell you taking pictures did not prevent them from getting it on in the basement and upstairs. I love the powers of alcohol. Well this is not much of a post because I cannot write about a certain "video" because Shaun got us into some legal trouble. So I will leave you some pictures from the weekend and hopefully will get the pics of my friend's car that we buried in 10 feet of snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home