Sunday, February 08, 2004

Sam Fucking Rules



This is Sam. Sam is my hero. He is quite possibly the coolest little kid I have ever met. He is 12 years old, in sixth grade, and if he ever came to a party with me I would be honored. I would even buy him a cup... well, maybe not, we may have corrupted him enough. I did offer to get him one at the hockey game though. His cousin refused for him.

Sam has season hockey tickets with his cousin. His cousin knows baton girl from the football games. She also rules, even though she wouldn't let Sam wear the shocker finger. It's all right though, because Sam did tons of other awesome stuff, like scream that the goalie sucks, and said the cheerleaders were hot, and punched Goldy in the head. That's right, Goldy crowd surfed up to us, and Sam punched him in the head. Three times. How cool is this kid? By the way, Wubbs refused to carry Goldy and we dropped him in our row. Wubbs got sieved, but it was so worth it. Goldy did nearly redeem himself in my eyes, however, because I got him to do the shocker. Granted, he did it covertly, but he did indeed do it.

Sam plays hockey, and we want to go to his games. We fear we may get kicked out though, as we would obviously be intoxicated. Anyway, this is our tribute to Sam.

Oh, yeah, and there was a hockey game. We kicked some ass. It was awesome, we damn near killed their goalie in the last five minutes. And Nick Jet came with us, which is always a good time. We also came up with some damn hilarious things to scream onto the ice. My personal best was, "You can't spell Sedevie (the goalie's name) without sieve!" Quality.

I'd explain the rest of the weekend, but "strip and go naked" pretty much wiped my memory of Friday night. Except the girls making out. ANd the one girl who took off my hat and told me I was hot. But I don't remember where what she looked like, her name, etc. I gotta quit drinking so much. Saturday we actually didn't drink, which was impressive. We just hung out with some buddies, watched the Stanford shot like 300 times, and I actually did a little homework. Very little. And with that, I got nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home