Monday, March 08, 2004

I'm too lazy to write a full post

Well, the intro kind of says it all. This may have been the most fucked up weekend of my life, hands down. And I lost my cell phone, which pisses me off. If I can't find it, I may be announcing an all points bulletin on here for the phone numbers I've lost. Anyway, not much about the weekend I want to say, except Saturday night was pretty fun at some random house that had a leaky roof. Wubbs did something even funnier than the time I called a girl fat and made her cry. It went something like this.

Guy: How's it going dude.

Wubbs: Not bad, just came over here to ditch that fat chick over there.

Guy: That's my sister.

Wubbs: Oh shit.

I promptly came over and made the situation worse, but the guy sadly didn't want to beat the hell out of Wubbs. How he gets away with not getting his ass kicked on a regular basis is beyond me.

And finally, I just recently found out that one of my best friends from high school is now engaged. Holy shit, that's crazy, but he picked the right girl for it. Congratulations Matt and Val. Just so Matt doesn't forget all his crazy high school times, I dug out this classy picture.



That's Matt on the right. Couldn't have picked a better guy Val.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home