Sunday, March 28, 2004

Why God!?!?! Why?!?!



Ah, the glory years... I miss them so. We will be back!



As I'm sure you have all heard already, our proud, amazing, and downright sexy Golden Gophers team has fallen to the petty, shameless, wussy, assclowns that are the UMD Bulldogs. It is a sad, sad day for those of us at the U of M, and those in love with the team.

The only consolation is in knowing that we are, were, and always will be the real deal when it comes to hockey. Jump on the bandwagon quick UMD fans, this is your year, you must surely know it won't last long. By the way, I hope you guys are shitting your pants after watching the Michigan/Boston College game. That was a fucking amazing overtime, had me on the edge of my seat the whole time, and I don't even give a shit about either team. But clearly, UMD will be overclassed by the other side of the bracket and will go down in a burning blazing craptacular show, even if they get past Denver. As my former roommate Ryan put it in his away message, "I'd rather lose than be a homosexual bulldog."

Oh, just kidding. I know some of you reading this go to UMD. I'm just a little bitter. They did pretty much own us all year, so I was pretty worried about today. Good luck the rest of the tournament, it better be a Minnesota team to take it all!

To lighten the mood, I shall post this picture...



That is a picture of Seth and his excellent roommate frosh year, Al. Al was... big, and kind of smelly. And he didn't move much. Man, I miss that kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home