Sunday, April 18, 2004

The Buttsex Party Just Added Another Dick!

Well after months of Shaun and I bringing you this website of exceptional quality (thanks Premium Grain Belt) we have decided to add another memeber to this masterpiece. Our newest member is the one and only Danny Noble. If you think our website was crazy as a twosome you have no idea what is going to happen now that we are a threesome.

Our Newest Member at His Best



On another note a new search engine has been created and considering that my computer does not allow me to use google, yahoo, or msn, it makes me happy. I have been using dogpile for some time and it sucks huge cock. So now I am going to start using this new search engine called Icerocket and so far so good. As the webmaster I am I think you should all check it out and possibly make it your search engine of choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home