Monday, November 22, 2004

We Had A Little Party

This is the second time I've had to write this, so I'm going to be somewhat brief. We had a little shindig at our house this weekend. People were drunk. A barrel and a half were drank. A 'get a room' chant was made, followed quickly by an 'overrated' chant. I played war for drinks. We started keg stands at three in the morning. I called a girl Mitchell all night. Wubbs and I kissed Tim. Looks like Marshall has some pictures up already. That's about all I have to say about that, because most of the night I just laughed and yelled, and I don't really remember anything else from it.

Other than that, not a lot going on. I watched people do mushrooms Saturday night. It was amusing. And some random dude passed out in Seth's car... also amusing. Marshall and I will work on getting the comment system back up, so that should be exciting for you all. Oh, there will be an article about poker in the Daily on Wednesday, and I'm being interviewed. You should definitely check it out. I'll link to it when it gets put up. Till then sweet readers, till then.


Links of the Day


I just discovered kuro5hin, it's like slashdot, but not all technical. I always find something I like there. Check it out.

Firefox rules, it beats the everliving hell out of Internet Explorer. Check it.

Just in case you thought the RIAA had forgotten about us.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home