Sunday, November 21, 2004

What we've been up to

Faithful readers, fear not. Goldy's Mom is not dead. Nay. It was only taking a weed nap...and masturbating. And now, it's back and better than ever.

I must say, it feels good to be a blogger again. You may remember a blog I had once upon a time, the occasionaly amusing but mostly lame, Marshall Plan. Now that I don't have to post so often, I can help Goldy's Mom kick even more ass than it did before.

Rather than bore you with stories of great adventure and conquest, I thought I'd throw a few pictures up to show you all what we've been up to these past few months.

Long story short: Tim came home from class and kissed Wubbs. Shaun and Wubbs returned the favor.


This one is from Halloween. Brian went as McDonald's fries. With a wig and feather boa. This made perfect sense at the time.


Wubbs is confused.


Danny is confused.


Shaun is sexy. Or maybe just confused. Either way, you can't resist his gaze.


That's it for now. Come back soon and maybe I'll actually write about something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home