Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Do You Know How To Urinate?

I found this little test on Gorilla Mask and figured it is one that at least every guy should take, and maybe a few chicks, just because they should know what it's like to have to be a guy. It's not as easy as it's cracked up to be, let me tell you. Being an absolute stud, I of course got 100% on that test, because I think about stuff like where to stand at urinals all too often. I'm socially weird like that. The only part I got wrong was their extra advice on the bottom that says no talking while urinating. I know that I have walked into the bathrooms at hockey games while completely drunk, stumbled up to the trough (yet another thing that females could never comprehend), and shouted out, "So this is where all the dicks hang out!" It's sort of a clever joke, unless in your drunken haze you don't notice the father with his seven year old son there. Oops...

Anyway, not much more to talk about. I officially cashed out in online poker, because it sucked the life out of me, but I made about four hundred bucks out of it. The weekend came and went, nothing too incredibly exciting. Marshall and I will get the comments system working again, I swear. And possibly another look for the site. Stay tuned.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home