Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Holy Shit, Ligers are Real

So, even though Slarks explained to us that quoting Napoleon Dynamite is going the way of Rick James quotes know (read: completely fucking annoying), I found this today and just couldn't help getting a good laugh out of it.



Apparently, this "half lion, half tiger with magical powers" is a real beast. And a real fucking huge beast. Like, this fucking big.



Here's another huge picture that I don't want to clog up the main page.

According to this guy, who gave me the idea of this article, so I got to give him props, ligers are male lions crossed with female tigers, which causes them to lose a growth inhibiter hormone, which is why they are so fucking ginormous. I am officially impressed.

In other news, I'll try to get the comment system up and working later today. I'm pretty sure changing our comments 90 times have fucked the html code of this site to everliving hell, and it's a miracle it's still up and running, but I'll give it a go anyway. I'm also up over a thousand bucks in online poker, and if I keep it up to ten thousand, I'm throwing the biggest fucking party this house will ever see. I'll keep you all posted on the running tally.

The rest of the house has lots of ideas for articles, they're just too fucking lazy to do them. Keep checking back though, I have a feeling that we may actually get this site popping a little bit for a while, at the very least.

Links of the Day


How come this never happens to me when I get fast food.

Oh well, at least this never happened to me. Best line... "It is more than likely that this young man will be losing his manhood," Well, it's followed closely by this line. "Doctors at the hospital are investigating his condition and there is a possibility that the remaining three centimetres of his penis will be cut off."

As if anyone cared any more, the crazy bitch probably went out and got herself pregnant.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home