Thursday, January 20, 2005

Just a Few Links

Well, to keep my vow of regular updates, I thought I'd throw up a few links so it looks like we still care. Things have been good, if not a little hectic, around the house with the start of classes again. I need to learn to stop pulling the all nighter poker sessions, though they have been profitable as of late. If anyone wants to get into the online poker realm, I'd be willing to give some tips for a referral bonus, just drop a comment here or an email (sadly, goldysmom@hotmail.com got taken away from us, I'll try to set up a new one soon, though all the people that care should know my email).

Now, onto the links. This first one was sent to me by a buddy of mine. I don't think it's for the faint of heart, but I found it hilarious. I think that probably makes me a horrible person. Check it out.

Then there's this (NSFW, PARENTS, ETC). This was the only part of the page I saw, and I'm not sure what to make of it. Apparently people pay for this sort of thing. I'm disturbed. Even I wouldn't sink that low... yet.

Finally, I think this is my new favorite bittorrent site now that Suprnova got shut down. You know, for all my... backup needs.

Till next time, fair readers, till next time. I might even get a picture of Seth's wicked ass mullet up here soon.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1261997.html?menu

you will love this

- viereck's roommate adam

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home