Thursday, February 03, 2005

Remember When We Updated? That Was Great...

So, yeah, our promise to update regularily has kind of been shot down a little bit. Sorry about that. Drunken Emily chewed me out for it already, so I don't need it from anyone else. I'll try to keep up a little more.

Not much has been going on here, though. That whole school thing sucks. I can't wait till I graduate so I can... do something even more horrible. On the plus side, I haven't been working. Poker has been paying the bills. Tons and tons of poker. So much that they put me in their VIP program. It kicks ass, they give me lots of free stuff, and special poker tournaments. I'll be playing a game with a limited number of players, under a hundred, to go to the World Series of Poker in a couple of weeks. If I make it... huge fucking party.

Our little website made it to 10,000 hits the other day. Holy shit. Thanks for caring about our lives and stuff. I don't know why you do. Wait, yeah I do, because we're crazy bad ass motha fuckas. And I say that humbly. But honestly, thanks for continuing to check us out, we'll try to stay busy, you know, being awesome.

Tom came up to visit the past few days. Good times were had. We had one crazy drunk night, I still have wicked bruises from it. We watched the TWolves suck ass. Tom bought this fucking awesome picture.



Yes, I'm jealous as hell, I desperately want one. Why don't you assholes buy me stuff? Seriously.

Anyway, this post is costing me money, because I'm trying to do too many things at once. I will leave you with...

Links of the Day


I totally fear what this thing would show me.

I found this story both amusing and sad at once.

Adam found this story, even before G-Mask I think. I salute him, because it's brilliant.

Fifty ways to know you're an asshole.

Of course, if you're like me, you just know. Later all.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shaun you are not an asshole...you are the man of my wet dreams. I wake up every morning all hot and bothered and I can't seem to get out of bed without feeling myself until I cum. Even just thinking about your sexy body feeling mine is getting me off...

7:16 PM  
Blogger Shaun said...

Wow, just... wow. You all need to at least sort of sign your names on these things if you don't create accounts. I'll assume that was a dude, and be repulsed, but if it's some hot chick, I need to know these things.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you spelled my name wrong shaun...it's emelie, jackass

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home