Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super Bowl Picks Here

Yeah, I think we're actually supposed to care about the game this year, since there's a virtual gaurantee of no nudity, nipple rings, or even shitty humiliating singing from Ashlee Simpson at halftime. And all the commercials are supposed to suck too. Anyway, leave your predictions here about who you think is going to win. Any exact score winner will get something cool from me. Time for me to go start drinking, and cooking, two of my very favorite things. See you all on Minnesota time, hopefully.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I predict that you're hot and I want your cock!

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i predict that the patriots will win 24-20
what do i win shaun!!!!!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Shaun said...

my penis in your eye... lucky you :)

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home