Tuesday, March 22, 2005

We're Back Bitches!

Well, we made it down to South Padre and back, and surprisingly no one died or was arrested. It went as all long trips do; a few arguments, a lot of alcohol, a few ladies, and a whole lot of fun all around. Here's some random quotes from the trip. Quite frankly, I can't piece together the whole trip, and neither can anyone else who was there, so this may be the best you get.

"I beached her... right in the blowhole."

"Get in the oven Danny!"

"Winning the Big 12 is like winning the Special Olympics" (immediatelly following this was a drink poured down my shirt... that bitch)

"Scotch, scotch, scotch... Scott Scott Scott"

"The lotion puts itself on..."

"Girls gone dudes... Dudes Gone Retarded"

Danny: "Where'd I park my car?" Shaun: "Dude, you didn't drive, who out of us is good to drive?" Scott: "I'm good!" (promptly stumbles around for the next five minutes).

"I can't wait to download your Girls Gone Wild tape when I get home."

"I don't want, your life."

"You know why no news broadcaster is from YOUR hometown? Because no one wants to hear that retarded accent. Eeeen otheeer neeeeeeeews."

Sounds pretty random right? Well, the whole damn trip was random, but a whole lot of fun. We established that most kids from Texas and/or Oklahoma are pretty much totally retarded, that Girls Gone Wild tapings are exactly like the movies (30 minutes of boring shit, followed by 2 minutes of boobs), and that four guys can consume well over 20 liters of alcohol in a week. Hopefully, a few pictures will be on the way soon. Later all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous tulsa backwards is aslut said...

southerners may sound funny, but the girls sound so damn hot. trust me on this one.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home