Friday, April 22, 2005

Can You Believe We Keep Posting?!

This is probably by far the longest we've consistently updated, and quite frankly, I'm surprised we haven't run out of shit to say. Luckily for that cause, I just found this extension for Firefox, called StumbleUpon. If you are looking to blow hours of your day away for no particular reason at all, this is the extension for you. That's right up my alley, so of course I used it, and within ten minutes of cruising around on it, I found these sweet...

Links of the Day


Here's for all the ladies that could never write their names in the snow.

This game sucked up at least three hours of my life, and I'm still addicted.

What a genius idea for a website. I feel dirty reading these.

Honestly, who doesn't love bubble wrap.

And I just found this fucking hilarious (make sure your sound is on).

So, obviously, you should all get this extension. I mean, just look at all the educational things I found. Oh, and one final link, not from there, but this is for Joe, because he's a pimp. Everyone go watch him at the steak knife. Peace all, next time I chat, it'll be on South Dakota time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous raoul.duke said...

What is that game? Your link is broken.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Shaun said...

Link fixed, thanks Ben.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So yesterday I was thinking about starting my affiliate marketing business and to get some affiliate websites I need some opinion if it is best option to build one myself or obtain any already turnkey affiliate marketing websites. I just found site
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html]website affiliate[/url] and here was really good reviews about these sites but I yet haven't made decision what to do. Maybe here some customers who have some opinion about websites reviewed at that website?
http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home