Friday, April 15, 2005

On Pubes

Danny: I think I shaved my pubes too close today.

Shaun: That, or you have herpes. That sucks though, I hate when that happens.

Danny: I think it's because I used the electric.

Shaun: Whoa, hold the fucking phone. You use the electric? Doesn't that like tear out the pubes?

Danny: No, mine doesn't, I use the beard clipper part. You just gotta watch out for knicking the scrot.

Shaun: Man, fuck that. I guess I don't even shave mine. Use the scissors. I don't mind a little hair, it's not worth hairlessness to worry about slicing my testicle in half.

Danny: True, I don't know, I just do it after I'm done shaving.

Shaun: Yeah, I would alternate days, so I could get all that testicle on my face the next day.

Danny: Wow, too far. So, good conversation huh?

Shaun: Yeah, I don't think I can ever talk to you again though, if that's cool.

Danny: For sure dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home