Saturday, April 16, 2005

Slap The Bag

I bring you breaking news from Goldy's Mom.

As we speak the boys are outside making history. The guys are standing in the lawn playing a new (at least to us) drinking game called Slap The Bag, which basically involves passing a 10 liter bag of Franzia wine around in a circle, drinking from it, and slapping as hard as possible. You are then judged on your slap, given a thumbs-up or thumbs-down and have to drink more accordingly.

There is, of course, more to the story. Wubbs is in full effect on the road-cone, so passerby beware.

A few selected quotes:

"Your skirt should be around my head."
"Jesus was a black Jew."
"That was one hell of a slap."

That's all for now. Stay tuned to the GM as the daily (for now) updates continue.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just introduced to SLAP THE BAG last night and it was by far the best thing ever. It was so good. I am a Franzia freak. This game has now become my religion. I love it and i love you Franzia. PEACE

4:39 PM  
Blogger Shaun said...

C'mon people, leave your names. We need to know if hot chicks are reading this site!!!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home