Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Someone Give Me A Great Idea!!!

So, this has been around for a while, but apparently this is the first time I've seen it (that, or I've smoked and drank myself retarded and forgot about it). This site is threatening to kill a bunny unless they receive $50,000. Some of you may look at that and find it grotesque, disgusting, and just plain mean. I look at it, and think it's fucking genius. Always the entrepeneurial type, and never one to want to settle into a REAL job, I find ideas like this to be absolute gold. Plus, they're funny.

So, since I'm having a current problem with my poker career (read: I got broken in half and anally raped... cute, huh? Oh well, it was a good run) I've decided that I need a slightly different way to make a bunch of money. But I'm far too lazy to come up with an idea of my own. So here's the deal. Just one of you needs to come up with an idea for a website/eBay auction, etc. that will make us a bunch of money. That's it, just an idea. I'll do the rest. But it better be a fucking great idea. Then, we'll spend the profits, 50/50. Send all ideas to goldysmom@hotmail.com. We don't need any assholes stealing our ideas in the comment system. I gotta believe that between all the genius/twisted minds that read this site, we should come up with something excellent.

Sigh, maybe it's just wishful thinking. We'll see what you come up with. On a side, and slightly related note, I'm looking for a new job, if anyone has anything interesting to do. And, I'm starting to run on a regular basis, and am looking for people to run with to be motivated and stuff. Hit me up if either sounds like you.

Oh, and we'll be updating the site fairly often again. Danny's got a post ready to be published in the next day or two. And we have an excellent post planned in which we will be live blogging during one of our drinking binges. I'm sure the last post will look something like this: 3 a.m. SDFLkjafewafd I"m waaaaaaaaaaasdyterdrdazfsw I love bees..hahahahahahhahjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Yeah, that should be great. Later all, check back daily, it should be updated that often for a while.