Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Get in the Kitchen and I'll Heart Your Vagina



Oh feminists, what would we do with out you? Oh wait I definitely know that I would have a sandwich right now, so bitch get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich and don’t forget the mustard and mayo. Make that light mayo I’m on a diet and bring a glass of milk. Don’t forget the dishes when I’m done. Other than making me a sandwich only one other thing comes to my mind when I think of feminism. Why did the feminist cross the road? Yep, that’s right to suck my dick of course. Just because you have feminine itch and have to have 800 commercials that interrupts every one of my television programs, doesn’t mean you have to be a bitch promoting how much you love your vagina. Don’t worry I can smell it all the way over here. Can you make that a tuna sandwich while you are at it? Well maybe I am blowing this out of proportion, maybe feminism isn’t all bad, or maybe I need to get a button that says “I heart my penis.” I do have my left had down my pants right now admiring my wang, making it much harder to type this post than usual and also why this is posted a week later than planned. Oh and after this post I will probably need that button since no girl will ever want to heart my penis ever again or for the first time. Well seriously girls I kid when I write this, so don’t fret and p.s. get in the damn kitchen and make me that fucking sandwich.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

Well, the website is over, and it's official. Wubbs wins. That was seriously the best, most offensive post we've ever had. Congrats, and may your days of masturbation be long and glorious.

/my hand is also down Wubbs' pants...

4:46 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

You're hands are always down Wubbs' pants. Plus I heard after your stint in the big house you love the cock. I was gonna post soon but I gotta go make someone a sandwich...

8:08 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

You're hands are always down Wubbs' pants. Plus I heard after your stint in the big house you love the cock. I was gonna post soon but I gotta go make someone a sandwich...

8:08 PM  
Anonymous superdodgeballmaster said...

What about an I penis your vagina button, I know, I know, I'm awesome

6:34 PM  
Blogger Achetalisk said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

That's just a brilliant button idea.

Of course, buttons are the second worst form of political expression, but we'll forget about that for now.

That would be a great button.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home